Everglades Airpark by Pearl Simulations
Enjoy the beautiful swampy area of the airport surroundings and fly over one of the World’s biggest mangroves. This little privately owned airport is located in the heart of the Everglades National Park, in Collier County, Florida. It is also publicly used.
- Photoreal scenery for the airport and the surrounding area.
- Custom designed airport objects, buildings, runway, taxiways and markings.
- Corrected waterclass for the whole Everglades National Park.
- Hand placed vegetation for the surroundings of the airport.
- Some hand placed autogen buildings (will be fully developed in an update with custom models).
- Volumetric grass for the whole territory of the airport.
- FPS friendly.
- Compatible with all Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D versions.
For further queries and support, please contact Pearl Simulations at the following email: