Hawaii Photoreal Scenery

Jewels Forums Development news Hawaii Photoreal Scenery

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author

AveMetal
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 99

Hello Agobot,

only the Plus version requires a password, that is sent to the project supporters. This version includes extra seasonal textures like the snow on the top of the Haleakala Mount, that you can see in the pics above. Here you have all the info:

http://hawaii-photoreal.com/plus-version/

There is also the freeware scenery that you can download from the same page (orange links), and does not requiere password:

http://hawaii-photoreal.com/downloads/

Cheers!

#1857 Reply

AveMetal
    Keymaster

The 3rd patch for Hawaii Photoreal is ready. It corrects a couple of problems in PHBK – Barking Sands and JHM – Kapalua airports. All the details and download link here:

Patch 3, PHBK and JHM airports reported bugs fixed

Nice weekend!

#2273 Reply

AveMetal
    Keymaster

A little preview of the work in progress for Hawaii:

The new cloudless version for the Big Island (v.0.95) is on its way. It will include some interesting features with the Plus version, like snow on top of the Mauna Kea and the Mauna Loa during January and some custom effects for the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, like activity in the Kilauea and some steam where the red hot lava flows meets the ocean and the water boils.

Also you can see the first test to populate with autogen the islands chain. Doesn´t look bad at all but still needs more work. It will be released island by island as it is finished.

Have a nice weekend 😉

#2312 Reply

AveMetal
    Keymaster

Hawaii “The Big Island” version 0.95 released for FSX and P3D:

all the info in our last news post:

http://hawaii-photoreal.com/news/hawaii-the-big-island-version-0-95-released-for-fsx-and-p3d/

I´ll be sending the keys for the Plus version during this weekend but you can ask it first through our mail and I will answer as soon as I can: info@hawaii-photoreal.com

Some pics:

Have a nice weekend!

#2317 Reply

AveMetal
    Keymaster

There is now a new compilation available for the Big Island v.0.95. The scenery is the same but I managed to reduce the files size, from from 4,4 GB to 3,6 GB in the free version and from 5,16 GB to 4,3 GB in the Plus version. I hope this helps with the issues that some users are having with this “Big” download, at least till I consider the best option for a new downloads service.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

#2319 Reply

Mike
    • Topics:
    • Replies:

Is the new version better compatible with FSdreamteam Hilo and Kona? I had some elevation issues at Hilo airport and a big ugly deault texture block on the ocean to the east of the airport and city. Also at Kona the ocean looked strange with FSdreamteam Kona enabled, like a big hole in the water. In addition, the FSdreamteam photoscenery did not blend all that well with your colors, any update there with a better color balance?

Mike

#2320 Reply

Dieter
    • Topics:
    • Replies:

New reduced size download worked without problems.

Yesterday there was a part2 file available:

• FSX & P3D – Hawaii Photoreal Vol. 3 – The Big Island v.0.95 Plus Setup.zip.002

Isn’t this necessary anymore?

Dieter

#2321 Reply

Dieter
    • Topics:
    • Replies:

Problem:

Just unpacked and installed the new download file:

• \scenery folder: 58 files
    • \texture folder: empty

Dieter

#2323 Reply

AveMetal
    Keymaster

@ Mike: sorry but there are no improvements for that yet. In later versions I´ll focus on that, with a patch update.

@ Dieter: The new reduced download is now only one file, so the second zip part is no longer requiered.

About the empty textures folder your installation is OK, and it should not be a problem because the main textures are in the scenery folder in .bgl format.

Regards.

#2332 Reply

Handie
    • Topics:
    • Replies:

Hello,

I downloaded and installed the new version (+) of The Big Island and saw that the “Texture” folder was completely empty while it contained many .agn files with the old version.
    Is this normal?

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Nadine

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
Reply To: Hawaii Photoreal Scenery

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: