Hawaii Photoreal scenery
In the Hawaiian archipelago you can find some of the most enchanting islands in the world, standing out for its landscape variety and concentrating most of the major climates of Earth: from rainforests to hot desert areas, sprinkled with impressive volcanoes, cliffs, canyons, beautiful beaches and coral reefs, which makes it an ideal scenery for VFR flight.
• Eight major islands and several smaller islets: Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, Kahoolawe and Hawaii (Big Island).
• Stunning and colorful high resolution textures.
• Detailed water masks in the coast, including the beautiful coral reefs textures.
• Night textures.
• Seasonal textures in the Plus version.
• AutoGen buildings and vegetation accurately placed matching the scenery landscape.
• Custom 3D objects included.
• HD Mesh based on digital elevation data provided by the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission at a resolution of 10 meters.
• FPS friendly.
• Compatible with X-Plane 11 and all Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D versions.